Whether you're just starting, expanding, or improving an existing farm or ranch, we have a range of helpful lending programs to make the process easier. Take advantage of flexible financing options, including FSA Guaranteed, AgBMP, and RFA Loans.
We work directly with the necessary backing departments to keep the process simple for you from beginning to end. Find out if you're eligible for any of these programs by speaking to one of our experienced lenders today.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of agriculture-related needs
- Specialty lending programs available, including:
- FSA Guaranteed Loans
- AgBMP Loans
- RFA Loans
- Accommodating repayment options*
- Lenders with working knowledge of local agriculture and environment
- Attentive service throughout the entire process
- Local decision-making and processing
*Contact an ag loan officer for further financing details.
If you're interested in starting the lending process, please click on the "Request Info" button above. From there, simply fill out this secure online form, expressing your interest. A customer service representative will be in contact with you shortly.
- Loan Program Details
RFA Basic Farm Loan Program
- Available for the purchase of farm real estate
- No loan maximum
- RFA participation: 45% of first mortgage to a maximum of $300,000
- Terms up to 20 years
RFA Restructure II Program
- Restructure of agricultural debt
- For farmers in good credit standing with trouble meeting cash flow due to adverse events
- RFA participation: 45% of first mortgage to a maximum of $400,000
- Terms up to 20 years
- Financing solutions to restore or protect water quality
- Available to farmers, rural landowners, farm supply businesses
- Available for feedlot improvements, manure storage basins, spreading equipment, conservation tillage equipment, terraces, waterways, sediment basins, shore and river stabilization, septic systems, and more
- Maximum loan amounts of $100,000
- Terms up to 10 years
- 3% maximum rate*
FSA Guaranteed Loans
- Competitively low rates for people who need assistance starting, expanding, or owning a farm or ranch
- Available to farmers who may have trouble securing financing otherwise
- Accommodating repayment options**
*Lender may charge customary fees and require collateral. Borrower must meet lending criteria. Additional local limitations may apply.
**Contact an ag loan officer for further financing details.