Stay connected to your accounts — any time of day, all across the country — with our free online services.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for PSB customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Free, secure, time-saving service, available for members enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check up-to-the-minute account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Access via text, mobile browser, or free mobile app for Apple® and Android™
- Save yourself time; take fewer trips to a branch
Download the Mobile App
- Download the PSB Mobile Banking App on either your Apple or Android device.
- Enter your User ID. (You can choose to save this ID for future logins.)
- Finally, enter your password. (You may be asked to answer a security question as well.)
Sign Up for Text Banking
- Log into your accounts from your desktop to sign up.
- You'll receive a confirmation text letting you know that you're ready to get started!
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a PSB checking or savings account and the PSB Mobile Banking App
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it and write "For Mobile Deposit Only")
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received