Earn really high interest, plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide* — just for using your account.
- Really High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 3.04% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.04% to 0.50% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/03/2023. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.04%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.04% - 0.73% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.